Life at Safaricom
Our people are our most valuable asset and are key to the achievement of our vision of transforming lives. This is reflected in our commitment to creating a working environment that supports our staff. We offer employees a wellness programme, crèche facilities, access to subsidized gym facilities, leisure amenities, regular social events, competitive salaries and career opportunities.
Customer Experience Executive
We are pleased to announce the following job vacancy within the Channels Division – Contact Centre. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
- Job Identification : 109
- Posting Date : 08/30/2023, 03:22 PM
- Apply Before : 09/06/2023, 11:59 PM
- Degree Level : Technical Diploma (±12 Years)
- Job Schedule : Full time
- Locations : Care centre Eldoret, P.O.BOX 46350 00100, KE , Sarin Industrial Park, Off Mombasa Road after Kapa Oil Industries, P.O BOX 46350, 00100, KE
Reporting to the Team Leader – Contact Centre Operations, the position holder will deliver high quality Customer Service and provide 1st line support to customer queries through the allocated channels while demonstrating Safaricom Way, Values and Behaviors.
- Have the right mindset and Safaricom DNA to represent the Brand at the Front line.
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to customers’ enquiries.
- Ensure the attainment of individual target towards the team target through cross/up selling and data connection by providing a one stop total solution.
- Delivery of high-quality Contact Centre customer service in all interactions with customers that meets and surpasses set individual & team Net Promoter Score target.
- Update customer records accurately on systems and databases including Know Your Customer procedures.
- Take ownership of all customer issues arising. Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Attract customers by promoting our products, services and company positively, answering questions and addressing concerns as they arise. Recommend possible products to meet the customers’ needs.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a customer facing role or a general trade environment
- Excellent understanding of Safaricom products and services (both post and prepaid).
- Excellent understanding of Safaricom data activation processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills(articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Proactive, confident and energetic and able to prioritize work well while giving high standards of customer service.
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion.
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets.
How to apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to create/ update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button.
Remember to attach your resume.