Associate – Card Systems Management
ICT · Nairobi, Nairobi
Internal Applicants Only
The job holder will provide Level 1 and 2 technical and functional Support of card systems, terminals, and ecommerce transactions, and ensure proper closure and resolution of issues.
- Prioritize closure of service tickets within committed SLAs.
- Provide support for Card Systems and interconnected terminals.
- Provide support for Card Systems and terminals /ATM / POS at Bank and group entities.
- Perform housekeeping on all Card systems and services.
- Assist in card systems integrations.
- Participate in system testing, process documentation and transition at Bank and group entities.
- Document all processes and procedures related to ICT Systems.
- Proactively monitor service uptime, card operations and transactions.
- Execute routine card support functions including EOD, file processing and related scheduled.
- Initiate creation and termination of admin and user accounts applicable to Card system.
- Assist in supporting intermediary systems/Datamart and Application DB.
- Assist in conducting DR drills at Bank and group entities.
- Assist planned audit activities on approval by line managers to provide needed information.
- A Bachelors Computer science, IT, Informatics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto our www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 17th September 2023.
Apply for this Position
First NameLast NameEmailPhoneResumeChoose File
No file selected What is the name of your current employer? What is your current position /title? Have you ever undertaken the advertised position before? How many years of Banking Experience do you have? Please indicate what additional skills and certifications you have acquired e.g. CPA, ACCA, Python, R Programming, Data Science etc.