Responsible for the effective management, control and marketing of the Banks Product portfolio within the branch, in line with the Bank’s policy, to ensure growth of the balance sheet and revenue.
University degree or above in a relevant business discipline e.g. business administration or finance.
At least 3 years’ experience in retail banking and/or commercial banking including a minimum of 1 years sales experience.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Sound knowledge of Retail Banking/SME products, services and processes together with exposure in retail banking branch operations or customer service delivery.
- Profound understanding of retail market, key competitors and offerings as well as our competitive edges to win quality customers.
- Thorough understanding of CBK regulatory framework and pertinent regulations impacting corporate customers.
- Strong leadership, marketing, sales and management skills.
- Highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Solid performance management and motivational skills.
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong managerial, planning, analytical, decision-making, lateral thinking and project management skills.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- Diploma in Banking – AKIB/ACCA/CPA (K)
Relationship Officer – Kiambu Road Branch
Department: Branch Banking
Apply by: 22nd Sep, 2023
Reports to: Branch Manager