THE POSITION OF DRIVER JOB GRADE ‘KM-11’ IN THE KENYA MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS & DENTISTS COUNCIL, EQUIVALENT TO JOB GROUP ‘G’ IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE (4 POSITIONS)
The duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Driving vehicles as authorized;
- Keeping up to date work tickets for vehicles;
- Cleaning of the assigned motor vehicle;
- Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Preparing and submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Maintaining a proper mechanical working condition of the vehicle;
- Ensuring security and safety of passengers and vehicle on and off the road;
- Adherence to or observations of traffic laws; and
- Reporting any incidents to police and/or the office immediately they occur.
- At least Two (2) years driving experience;
- At least a mean grade D+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- The Occupational Trade Test III Certificate;
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Organizational skills;
- Good communication and reporting skills;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Detailed job descriptions, persons specification and key competences and skills are available for download HERE.
Interested applicants are required to make applications via email [email protected] referenced as, Ref: Application for the position of ……. and should include your official name (as it appears on your National Identity Card).
The application should include the following:
- Cover letter;
- Updated curriculum vitae with full details of educational background, professional qualifications and relevant experience together with copies of testimonials with full contact details of three professional referees;
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates;
- Certified copy of National Identity Card;
All applications to be addressed to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
KENYA MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS AND DENTISTS COUNCIL
KMPDC BUILDING, WOODLANDS ROAD, HURLINGHAM NAIROBI
P.O. BOX 44839 – 00100, NAIROBI, KENYA
The applications should be made on or before Monday 18th September, 2023 at 5.00pm (EAT). Applications submitted after the closing date and time will NOT be considered.
KMPDC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons including the youth, women, persons with disability and persons from minority groups to apply.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.
KMPDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and People Living with Disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, log into KMPDC website kmpdc.go.ke