This role will be responsible for the provision of strategic oversight and management of the administrative support divisions in KRA (Finance, Information & Communication Technology, Facilities & Logistics, Human Resources, Performance Management, Technology, Security & Safety Services, and related functions) by planning, directing and coordinating service delivery to ensure alignment with the Authority’s strategic objectives.
- Spearheading the strategic direction of the Corporate Support Services department.
- Optimization of human capital potential within KRA.
- Developing strategies to drive innovation, including automation of processes in line with the overall strategic plan of KRA.
- Coordinating the formulation and implementation of policies, budgets and regularly reviewing and enhancing control systems
- Spearheading capacity and competence building for the Authority in line with corporate strategy.
- Providing input into the identification of new operations strategies, business opportunities, business models, new technologies etc.
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to enhance service delivery.
- Driving initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the department.
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the Department.
- Implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the Department: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Coordination of efficient financial resource management services.
- Oversee efficient delivery of technology-related services.
- Provision of facilities, equipment, and tools that optimize the working environment to support employee productivity
- Development of and implementation of strategies that provide a secure and safe work environment and the protection of KRA property
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- A Masters degree in a relevant field.
- Professional qualification/membership to professional bodies.
Previous relevant work experience required
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant experience.
- At least ten (10) years of which must be in middle and senior management levels