Quick Guiding Steps
1. All first time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicant MUST ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
i) The online recruitment and selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the advert closure date.
ii) Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
Send an email to: [email protected]. Please include your ID /Passport Number and full name, or call the following numbers: Landline: +254 (020) 2223901, 254 20 2227471 Call Centre: 020 4865000
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 11th October, 2023 (Latest 5 pm East African Time).
Note : Those who had applied earlier are advised to re-apply.
Also note that at the time of publishing this advert, as it appeared on MYGOV weekly magazine of 19th September, 2023, and The Star Newspaper of date 19th September, 2023; these jobs had not yet been updated on official PSC sites.
You need not to worry since these jobs will be available in few hours time, just keep checking at the intervals of 3hrs or so.
All the best in your applications
If you experience any challenges during the application of the PSC vacancies, kindly join our WhatsApp forum where we shall be discussion the following
- Application tips and guidelines
- Discussing Challenges or any difficulties faced during applications and possible solutions
- Future info on shortlisting on PSC jobs
- Interview tips and guidelines when shortlisted
- Interact with members who are also shortlisted incase shortlising happens soon
- Any other relevant future updates regarding the job position
- More instant job updates from fellow members
- DISCLAIMER: DO NOT PAY MONEY OR ANY FAVORS FOR EMPLOYMENT FAVORS
Note : This is not an official group representing the PSC – Public Service Commission, rather members who have interest in their advertised positions
How to Join
Join using the link below , click on it and you shall be redirected on how to join
Link 1 : Join here
Link 2 : Join here