The National Employment Authority (NEA) was established through the National Employment Authority
Act 2016. The Act provides for the comprehensive institutional framework for employment management, enhance employment promotion intervention, and access to employment by the youth, minorities and marginalized group for connected purposes.
The Authority invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result oriented, self-driven and experienced applicants to fill the following positions
V/NO. 35/9/2023/484/2023, Driver (NEA Grade 9) – SIX (6) POSTS
- Grade : NEA Grade 9
- Salary Scale : Kshs 24,525 – 38,573
- House Allowance : As per Salaries and Remuneration Commissions rates
- Commuter allowance : Kshs 3,000
- Leave entitlement : 30 days per financial year
- Terms of service : Contract
(a) Job Specifications
Duties and Responsibilities –
(i) Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle;
(ii) Keeping up to date work tickets for vehicles;
(iii) Cleaning of the assigned motor vehicle;
(iv)Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
(v) Reporting any mechanical/accident problems; and
(vi)Proper mechanical working condition of the vehicle
(b) Requirements for appointment to this position
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
(i) At least served in the grade of Driver for at least four (4) years;
(ii) At least a mean grade D+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or
its equivalent from a recognized institution;
(iii) The Occupational Trade Test II Certificate;
(iv)Valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the
vehicles the driver is required to drive;
(v) Certificate of Good Conduct (renewable after two (2) years);
(vi)First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns
Ambulance or any other recognized institution; and
(vii) An accident free driving period of 3 years.
(viii) Proficiency in computer applications;
(ix)Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution
How to Apply
We encourage all eligible candidates to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please follow these steps:
- Click on the link provided below or select the “Apply” button on this page.
- Ensure that all the information you provide is accurate. Submission of incorrect information may lead to prosecution.
- We strongly encourage persons with disabilities (PWDs) to apply for job opportunities advertised by Employers through this portal.
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, please make sure your browser is upgraded to Version 7 and above for a seamless application process.
Join the National Employment Authority and be part of a dedicated team working towards creating a more prosperous future for all. Your role as an Office Assistant is essential in maintaining a productive and organized workspace. Apply today and take the first step towards a rewarding career with us.
Deadline for applications: 3rd October, 2023