The National Employment Authority (NEA) was established through the National Employment Authority
Act 2016. The Act provides for the comprehensive institutional framework for employment management, enhance employment promotion intervention, and access to employment by the youth, minorities and marginalized group for connected purposes.
The Authority invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result oriented, self-driven and experienced applicants to fill the following positions
1. Any user of this system is expected to provide correct information. Submission of wrong information may lead to prosecution.
2. Persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply for job opportunities advertised by Employers through this portal.
3. Those using Microsoft Internet Explorer Browsers should Upgrade to Version 7 and above.
Interested candidates can register as job seekers and make their applications through the National Employment Authority online portal www.neaims.go.ke . details of recruitment can be accessed through the National Employment Authority website www.nea.go.ke/web
The applications should be made on or before Tuesday 3rd October 2023 at 5.00pm (EAT).
Applications submitted after the closing date and time will NOT be considered.
If you experience any challenges during the application of the NEA vacancies, kindly join our WhatsApp forum where we shall be discussion the following
- Application tips and guidelines
- Discussing Challenges faced during applications and possible solutions
- Future info on shortlisting on NEA jobs
- Interview tips and guidelines when shortlisted
- Interact with members who are also shortlisted incase shortlising happens soon
- Any other relevant future updates regarding the job position
- DISCLAIMER: DO NOT PAY MONEY OR ANY FAVORS FOR EMPLOYMENT FAVORS
Note : This is not an official group representing the NEA aka National Employment Authority, rather members who have interest in their advertised
How to Join
Join using the link below , click on it and you shall be redirected on how to join
Link 2 : Join