Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group and a leading provider of general insurance products throughout Kenya, is recruiting for the above position.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare competitive quotations and dispatch the same within the recommended TAT’s
2. Prepare performance reports for client consumption
3. Prepare performance reports for internal consumption
4. Ensure pricing rates are competitive enough to provide favorable loss ratios
5. Constant review of scheme loss ratios and provide proactive suggestions to aid in claims control
6. Monthly running of the premium and marketing reports against targets set (GWP)
7. Client interactions – to be able to deal with our customers face to face as walk ins or when we visit clients
a) Recognize trends of issues and where other processes are going wrong and being proactive in recommending solutions.
b) Familiarize with system to note it’s extremes and what needs to be adjusted to suit market trends
9. Provide the necessary support to intermediary by training them on the medical products
10. Liaise with the underwriters, actuarial and business development teams to evaluate the products being sold and equally when designing new ones
11. Organize and attend meetings with clients e.g. quarterly performance review meetings etc.
12. Make loyalty calls to clients / intermediaries and ensure they are happy / satisfied.
13. Support in renewal process by reviewing and advising on renewal terms based on loss ratios and profitability index
14. Investigation of issues, ability to recognize trends of issues and where other processes are going wrong – being proactive in recommending solutions
15. Premium volume increase through organic growth by selling additional benefits and enhancements
16. Supervise service levels and benchmark our customer service standards against the market
17. Any other tasks as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science or related courses
- Diploma in Insurance (AIIK)
- Minimum 5 years working Experience in an underwriting capacity
- Team leadership skills
- Health Benefits Plan Management
- Policy Processing
- Database Administration
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Applications should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: [email protected] so as to be received by Wednesday 1st November, 2023.
Location : Nairobi, Kenya