Legal Intern Java Housework_ outline Internship date_ range Apply by 21 December 2023reply SHAREAPPLY NOW Legal Intern
Java House reply SHARE APPLY NOW
· Drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents.
· Performing legal research and advising on legal aspects relating to the company.
· Tracking new developments on law and advise on the same.
· Performing administrative duties such as filing, scanning and managing files.
· Assisting in minute taking in hearings.
· Assisting in writing & summarizing comparative case notes on the reviewed documents including contracts and other legal documents and ensuring the checklist is adhered to.
· Assisting in conducting legal and statutory compliance of the business.
Food & Beverages
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Degree in law (LLB)
- Must have completed the Advocates Training Program at the Kenya School of Law
- Conversant with general aspects of corporate/commercial law
- property law
- intellectual property law and data protection law
- Good research skills
- Must be computer literate
About Java House
Java House, commonly referred to as ‘Nairobi Java’, opened its first store in 1999 at Adam’s Arcade in Nairobi. With the aim of introducing gourmet coffee drinking culture in Kenya, the first outlet was a coffee shop and later the brand evolved to an American diner style restaurant to its present-day status as a 3 -day part coffee-led, casual dining concept.
Java House is now one of the leading coffee brands in Africa and has grown to have outlets in 14 cities across 3 countries in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda). It has also birthed two sister brands Planet Yoghurt, a healthy, tasty and fun frozen yoghurt store and 360 Degrees Pizza, a casual dining restaurant.
“Welcome to Java. A home away from home”