Applications are hereby invited to fill the following vacancies in The Kenya Power & Lighting Company Plc, for attachment
INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT OPPORTUNITIES (JANUARY – MARCH 2024 INTAKE)
In line with the Government’s commitment to support youth empowerment, Kenya Power is offering exciting attachment opportunities to continuing students, to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Craft Certificate
Interested candidates should:
- Be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Be a continuing student, pursuing a Degree, Diploma, or Craft Certificate (above stated fields only), from an accredited learning institution.
- Have a valid introduction letter from the respective learning institution.
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/24/1
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/24/1
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power Option) and Craft Certificate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering, Reference No.KP1/ATTCERT/24/1
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through this link under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section.
Applications should be received not later than Wednesday, 29th November 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please read the available online manual for further guidance on the application
KENYA POWER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.