The National Social Security Fund is a friendly service organization that exists for the public good. It offers social protection to all Kenyan workers. We seek to attract and retain skilled and talented team players to enable us to provide quality social security protection to workers in the formal and informal sectors.
Career Opportunities Available:
The National Social Security Fund seeks to recruit result-oriented, professional, and transformational leaders with drive, vision, passion, and enthusiasm to fill the following positions.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MANAGER AND GENERAL MANAGER POSITIONS:
Candidates interested in the above positions must submit the following:
- Application letter;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three (3) referees;
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates and National Identity Card.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present originals of the documents listed above, along with the following documents during the interviews:
- A valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- A valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations not more than one (1) year
- A current clearance from the Ethics and Integrity Commission not more than one (1) year old;
- A current clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau.
A contract of employment, with an attractive and competitive package, will be offered to successful candidates. These positions are on a five (5)-year contract, subject to renewal based on performance.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, along with their Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, and testimonials, by Friday, 1st December 2023, by 5:00 p.m.
The applications should be emailed to [email protected] OR send them via Posta OR hand-deliver in a clearly marked envelope specifying the position being applied for. Address your application to:
The Managing Trustee
National Social Security Fund
NSSF Building, Block A, 3rd Floor, Bishop Road
P O Box 30599-00100
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will result in automatic disqualification. Candidates should note that the Fund does not engage any agents and will conduct this recruitment without charging any fees whatsoever.
NSSF is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality