· Drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents.
· Performing legal research and advising on legal aspects relating to the company.
· Tracking new developments on law and advise on the same.
· Performing administrative duties such as filing, scanning and managing files.
· Assisting in minute taking in hearings.
· Assisting in writing & summarizing comparative case notes on the reviewed documents including contracts and other legal documents and ensuring the checklist is adhered to.
· Assisting in conducting legal and statutory compliance of the business.
Food & Beverages
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Degree in law (LLB)
- Must have completed the Advocates Training Program at the Kenya School of Law
- Conversant with general aspects of corporate/commercial law
- property law
- intellectual property law and data protection law
- Good research skills
- Must be computer literate
Apply by 21 December 2023