Pursuant to the provisions of section 66 of the National Intelligence Service Act, 2012,
the Public Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons to
be considered for nomination for appointment to the positions of the Chairperson and
Member of Intelligence Service
Quick Guiding Steps
1. All first time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicant MUST ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
i) The online recruitment and selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the advert closure date.
ii) Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
1. Senior Support Staff – 800
2. Clerical Officer II – 900
3. Land Valuer – 58
4. Children’s Officer II – 50
5. Social Development Officer II – 30
6. Assistant Social Development Officer III -20
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications ONLINE before 21st
November, 2023 (Latest 5 pm East African Time).