Duties & Responsibilities:
Nursing and Midwifery. Notably Nursing and Medical, Surgical, Adult ICU, PICU, NICU and Midwifery.
The Government of Kenya is collaborating with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) in enhancing safe, regular, and productive labour migration between the two countries. This initiative has facilitated employment of thousands of Kenyans in various economic sectors in the KSA which has expressed willingness to recruit additional Female health care workers from Kenya.
The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection requests for Expression of Interest from qualified Kenyans for employment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) as Nursing and Midwifery professionals notably Nursing and Medical, surgical, adult ICU, PICU, NICU and Midwifery.
1) Be a Kenyan Citizen,
2) Hold a Bachelor Degree in Nursing Sciences or Midwifery,
3) RN-BSN with critical care experience, RN-MSN or RN-Phd/DNP 50 years and below,
4) Be a registered and licensed member of the Nursing Council of Kenya, and in good standing,
5) Be in possession of a valid Police Clearance Certificate,
6) Minimum of 1 year nursing/midwifery experience in a hospital or experience post registration with current work experience letter with no more than 3 months of out-of-practice period,
7) Gender – Female only.
8) Language – English proficiency in writing and speaking,
9) Medically fit,
(10). Hold a valid Kenyan passport.
Applicants are NOT required to pay any FEE to be appointed to the advertised job opportunity,
Air ticket – Round trip air ticket / 1 year, Vacation – Paid 35 days/1 year, Meals – Provided by Ministry of Health (MOH), KSA, Housing – Provided by MOH (KSA), Insurance – Provided by MOH (KSA), Transportation – Provided by MOH(KSA),Medical – Provided by MOH (KSA), Uniform – Provided by MOH (KSA), Overtime – In accordance with the Saudi Arabia Labour Laws.
Salary – Minimum of 4700 SAR/month.
Age: 42 Years and below.
Interested Candidates are advised to apply through this system.
Advert Close Date : 31-12-2023