Language: French (Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking)
Reporting to: Back Office Supervisor
At Watu Africa, we empower entrepreneurs.
Watu is a mission driven, customer centric company that believes everyone who wishes to become an entrepreneur deserves an opportunity to start, grow and achieve their goals in life. As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of the team transforming it into reality. Our vision is to provide asset financing services for mobility assets (Motorcycles, three-wheelers and vehicles) and phones to ambitious individuals who believe that, when provided with the right tools they can fulfill their dreams as entrepreneurs and prosper in life while supporting the needs of their families and community. We, therefore, have a commitment to Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Responsible for client data entry, verification, and loan approval process. The role holder will also serve as liaison between Watu Simu and its prospects/clients.
What you will do:
- Data entry and approval/verification of key stages during the onboarding process in accordance with SLA ensuring adherence to target time, accuracy and quality of verification
- Ensure all sales are completed within recommended timelines and if not to communicate to Front Office concerned for follow up
- Liaise with and escalate to the team supervisors on issues affecting the onboarding system
- Execute loan approval as per set criteria.
What we are looking for:
- Degree/ Diploma in a business-related field
- 1-year experience in Back Office operations
- Integrity and professionalism
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Self-starter, target oriented
- Team player and a good communicator
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.