The National Social Security Fund is a friendly service organization that exists for the public good. It offers social protection to all Kenyan workers.
We seek to attract and retain skilled and talented team players to enable us to provide quality social security protection to workers in the formal and informal sectors.
Career Opportunities Available:
OFFICE ASSISTANT II (UG4)
Reporting to the Administration Officer, the candidate will be responsible for providing
High Quality Cleaning & Messengerial Services in The Fund.
- Perform tasks of sweeping, dusting and vacuuming; Shampooing carpets;
- Maintain safe custody of office keys during working hours;
- Deliver files to designated offices;
- Furnish staff with office supplies as instructed;
- Ensure facilitation of opening and closing of offices; and
- Deliver written and oral messages.
KCSE or its Equivalent.
- The competencies required for Office Assistant II are:
- Ability to take work instructions;
- Attention to detail;
- Work habits and attitude; and
- Code of Conduct/Ethics.
How to Apply
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Candidates are advised that the Fund does not have any agents and will undertake this recruitment without charging any fees whatsoever.
NSSF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND GENDER EQUALITY