As an integral part of the Our Ocean Conference, Sustainable Ocean Alliance and the University of Tromsø will co-host in cooperation with the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the fourth Our Ocean Youth Leadership Summit, which will take place in Oslo, Norway on October 23-24, 2019.
The summit is an opportunity to inspire, inform, and empower youth participants to build holistic solutions that better balance the needs of society, industry and the ocean environment. The intended theme for the Our Ocean Youth Leadership Summit is “Co-creating the Sustainable Blue Economy”.
- One hundred participants from over 50 countries will receive one complimentary guest pass to participate in the bootcamp and (full or partial) scholarship
- Participate in a solution-driven bootcamp to apply knowledge and technology that can help us protect our oceans
- Raise your profile and network with 500+ policymakers, corporate leaders, heads of international organizations, foundations, and NGOs
- Receive mentorship and develop your professional skill sets by learning from business, government, and science experts.
- Open to problem solvers and sustainability champions
- Applicants should be below 35 years old
DEADLINE: July 5 2019
To apply and for more information visit here