Nexleaf Analytics is a purpose driven company that combines the energy of a start-up together with the mission and perspective of a global nonprofit. We work to preserve human life and protect our planet by leveraging data gathered from the hardest to reach places on the earth. Partnering with leading organizations such as Google.org and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, we build data-driven solutions to serve vaccination, clean cooking, and newborn care initiatives in under-resourced countries around the world.
Join our passionate team of insatiable learners, humble truth seekers, and most importantly, people who fiercely challenge convention to create a more equitable world for the poorest 3 billion.
Nexleaf (Kenya) in collaboration with the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) National Vaccine and Immunization Program (NVIP) carried out a major training for the installation of ColdTrace 5 (CT5) Remote Temperature Monitoring (RTM) devices in December 2019. The aim of the training was to get all sub-county stores in Kenya fitted with CT5 devices. However, there was a mix-up of the original packaging boxes vis-à-vis the RTM devices which meant that the devices’ unique identifiers (IMEI number) on some of the boxes didn’t match the IMEI on the devices. This mix-up translated into misrepresentation of data on the ColdTrace dashboard which eventually affected the data quality. It is for this reason that we would like to temporarily engage a candidate to solely work on verifying this data.
Key Deliverables for the position:
The main asks for this role are:
- Ensure all sub county stores have :
- Installed RTM devices
- Have correctly filled logMe
- Ensure that the data in the ColdTrace dashboard is clean:
- Confirm that the IMEI on the dashboard matches the IMEI on the devices
- Ensure that the correct Cold Chain Equipment (Cold Chain Equipment) is captured on the dashboard
- Ensure that all sensors that are monitoring CCEs are captured on the dashboard
- Liaise with the Ministry of Health’s NVIP team to assist in follow-up where necessary
- Support may be needed with conducting additional trainings in the country and respective follow ups on those installations.
- Logistical planning for Nexleaf activities in the country.
Qualifications for the position
- Should have tertiary level education in any humanitarian related studies
- A minimum of 2 years within a formal working environment preferably in the NGO sector
Soft Skills for the position
The ideal candidate for this role should be:
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- A Problem solver
- A Good communicator
- A Collaborator