Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified staff for the position of Freelance Business Executive. Their main role will be to generate revenue through direct sales, new business creation and retention as well as training and supporting distribution channels in the assigned area.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- To sell Royal Media products and achieve the set sales targets.
- To identify sales opportunities among clients and make use of upcoming business opportunities among clients.
- Understand emerging trends in sales as well as marketing conventions, customer needs and feedback.
- Generate and present concepts as well as collect and process media orders so as to achieve set sales targets
- Ensure expeditious follow-up on issues raised to ensure customer retention.
- Ensure accurate and timely capture of all information regarding clients and daily progress reporting to the Business Manager.
- To answer and clarify client queries and follow through to ensure client satisfaction.
- To monitor and support distribution channels by coordinating visits, and preparing regular progress reports on their performance.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, or any other related courses
- At least 3 years in media sales or any other related field.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent writing and computer skills
- Aged 24-35
- Ability to work independently and yet be a team player
- Excellent negotiation skills with a clear track of top performance
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build strong client relationships that lead to loyalty
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about sales
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected] and quote the relevant Reference code for the specific station you are applying to.
Musyi FM (1 vacancy) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-MUS-03-2023
Hot 96 FM (1 vacancy) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-HOT-03-2023
Mulembe FM (1 vacancy) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-MUL-03-2023
Bahari fm 1 (1 vacancy) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-BAH-03-2023
Vuuka fm 1 (1 vacancy) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-VUK-03-2023
Egesa FM – (1 vacancy) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-EGS-03-2023
Inooro FM – (1 vacancy) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-INR-03-2023
Wimwaro FM – (1 vacancy) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-WIM-03-2023
Ramogi FM – (2 Vacancies) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-RAM-03-2023
Inooro TV – (2 Vacancies) – REFERENCE CODE: HR-FBE-ITV-03-2023
The closing date will be 17th March, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.