Applicants are invited from qualified and interested Kenyans to fill the following vacant positions in our establishments.
For Appointment to this position, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in supplies management or storekeeping II or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act and Regulations.
- Two (2) years experience in store keeping.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Attend to store enquiries to ensure user departments are well informed of available stocks and the corresponding stock levels to support effectiveness in the delivery of service.
- Issue and receipt of stores for storage and for timely issuance to the user department.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for accountability purposes.
- Label the stocks as received to support easy identification, and to protect against theft.
- Conduct stock checks in order to identify wear or defects, to ensure such stock is replaced and accounted for in the books of accounts for cost management purposes.
- Provide suggestion on areas of improvement in the management of stock to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of service.
- Arrange received goods in the store to support ease in accessibility and retrieval, and to minimize accidents.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send a Confidential cover letter quoting the relevant vacancy number, post, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and Professional Certificates, and National Identification Card to:-
THE PRINCIPAL/SECRETARY BOG,
BUMBE TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE,
P.O BOX 440 – 50406,
Cell Phone: 0736391750
The application deadline is on or before Friday 1st December 2023
Bumbe Technical Training Institute is an equal-opportunity employer. We foster a multicultural work environment that values Integrity, Professionalism, Transparency and Accountability, Teamwork and Collegiality, Responsibility and Commitment to purpose.
Therefore applicants of either gender, persons with disability and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Download the vacancy document for more details.