The application campaign for the 2024-2025 school year is open!
The Language Assistant Programme offers you the opportunity to teach English in France for 7 months, to students of all ages.
Each year, about 100 positions are offered to Kenyan students to teach in public schools in all regions of France and in the French Overseas Departments (Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Réunion).
In order to apply to the Teaching Assistant Program in France, candidates must qualify to the following requirements:
- Candidates must be a Kenyan citizen
- Candidates must be between 20 and 35 years old on the start date of the program.
- Candidates must have completed the majority of their studies in Kenya.
- Be enrolled in university, having completed at least two years of university studies on the application date. Applicants from ALL fields of study are eligible and encouraged to apply to the program.
THE STAGES OF RECRUITMENT FOR 2023-2024
- Submission of applications from 15/11/2023 to 21/01/24
- Pre-selection of eligible candidates: January 2024
- Selection interviews: February 2024
- Information to admitted candidates on June 2024.
Travel to Nairobi for recruitment interviews (February 2024) and welcoming seminar (September 2024) are to be expected
How to Apply
When registering, please make sure that you enter your first and last names as they appear on your official identification documents (passport). Do not use your middle name as a first name.