Are you looking to work as a Chef, Manager or a house keeper in a hotel? African Dew, a classic and deluxe hotel in Kenya, is looking for your services in exchange of a good salary.
The hotel is situated 160KM northern part of Nairobi is looking for such individuals who must have good qualifications with experience.
- Shall be responsible for the day to day operations in the hotel
- Proven track record of well oriented, result driven and very hardworking, result driven and glorious inter-personal skills
- He or she must be a degree holder or a diploma graduate from a recognized firm of higher learning studies in the field of hospitality management or hotel management respectively
- The man or woman will be in charge of all activities taking place in the kitchen including the following- composing good menus, managing the kitchen staff and ordering and purchasing of kitchen stuffs
- Must be a diploma holder in food production from a well-recognized firm
- Must have had 10 years of experience I a very busy hotel
- Being a good creative chef in the menu platform will be a great added advantage
The person will be in charge of the cleanliness of the hotel and the all well-being of the hotel towards looking very neat.
Duties are as follows
- Ensuring a very clean environment in and out of the hotel
- Making sure the hotel facilities are maintained to the best standards at all times
- Shall also be in good command and in charge of the all laundry services
- Also take care of hotel linen and equipment
- Hire and train room attendants, laundry attendants and cleaners
- Must be a diploma holder from a reputable institution in housekeeping and laundry or of an equivalent
- Must have more than 5 years of experience at a supervisory level in a high class hotel
African Dew is a newly opening hotel, which can be a very lucrative window for those looking to work for very new hotels around Nairobi
Detailed CV, Applications and testimonials should be channeled through via
P.O BOX 64037-00620
Or emails must be send to [email protected]
Application deadline is on 10th August 2017
All the best!