DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Write code following best practices and standards.
• Participates in team meetings in an open, cross-functional environment.
• Collects, analyzes and summarizes development and service issues to provide information and remediation steps
• Documents work by writing documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, code comments, etc.
• Participates in code reviews, collaborating with other Software Engineers on best practices for software development and code creation.
• Analyzes and modifies development work to verify the resulting software meets established goals and functionality.
• Conducts system analysis and recommend changes to improve performance, scalability and stability.
• Researches new development tools, libraries, methodologies and technologies.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Two plus years of experience with Object Oriented Programming (JAVA strongly preferred,PHP, PYTHON ) and Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, related or equivalent field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Spring,stripe,braintree,mpesa Api, Framework.
• Knowledge of build tools such as Apache Maven,Eclipse , Netbase ,Android Studio.
• Experience with Test-Driven Development.
• Proven ability to write clear technical documentation and comfortable with Software Documentation tools, JavaDoc, UML diagrams, etc.
• Experience with productivity tools such as git, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Docker, etc.
• Knowledge of BSD/Unix based operating systems, Linux, Mac OS, etc.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
• Proficient on design software, development software, the Internet spreadsheets, word processing a
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
• Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical specialization.
• Analytical–Synthesizes complex or diverse information;
• Problem Solving–Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Technical Skills–Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Customer Service–Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Teamwork–Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Age : Must be below 28 years
Starting Salary : Kes 50,000 Gross
Apply through : [email protected] Subject : ANDROID / IOS Developer –
APPLY ON OR BEFORE 1st December 2017 .
Applications Not responded to by 5th December will not have been successful: