The United Nations Regional Course in International Law for Africa is organized by the Codification Division of the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs in cooperation with the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, the African Union, and the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (ECA).
The Regional Course will be held at the facilities of the ECA in Addis Ababa, from 10 February to 9 March 2021. The Regional Course will be conducted in French. The course will accommodate up to 30 participants, including a limited number of spaces for self-funded participants.
- For those participants receiving a fellowship, the fellowship will cover travel, accommodation, meals, medical insurance, and training materials. Fellowship recipients will also receive a modest stipend to cover other living expenses in accordance with the policies and procedures governing the administration of United Nations fellowships.
- To qualify to be considered for the Regional Courses, candidates must have a legal background with professional experience in the field of international law.
- Candidates must also be fluent in the language in which the Course is offered (French in 2021).
- The selected candidates are required to certify that they are able to attend the course in its entirety. The Regional Course accommodates up to 30 participants.
- This Regional Course is open to candidates from Member States of the United Nations which are also members of the African Group.
DEADLINE: November 23, 2020
To apply and more information visit here