We are looking for a strategic and collaborative leader who will be responsible for developing and driving the People Strategy. Reporting to the Chief of Executive Officer, s/he will have the ability to shape and influence organization structures, processes and culture that promotes and sustains high performance within a highly supportive environment.
- Develop and execute the People and Culture Strategy.
- Keep abreast, research, benchmark, and implement best and cutting-edge practices in People management and contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Spearhead the acquisition and prepositioning of a diverse and talented workforce. Make regular recommendations regarding sourcing strategies.
- Promote gender, inclusivity, and diversity through the right identification of talents at all levels.
- Delivery and oversight of all elements of the employee lifecycle; attraction, selection, on-boarding, induction, departures, terminations, and leave.
- Spearhead the performance management process and strengthen the quality of performance by advising on clear performance objectives, goals, and timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development,Psychology, Business Administration, or any related field with a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Master’s degree in the relevant filed is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in Human Resource Management.
- A minimum of 5-7years of relevant professional experience in human resources management in a business sector/ international organization.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and exercise confidentiality.